History of Air University Students Club:
Air University Students Club a.k.a AUSC was established on 14th March 2012 under the patronage of the Honorable Dr. Hayat Awan, Director of Air University Multan Campus. Initially, it was decided that AUSC would comprise of four societies but the club was later extended.
The following are the students that have managed Student Club 2021.
- Taha Khan (President)
- Malik Ahmad Hussain (General Secretary )
- Asad Ghafoor (Vice President ) (Management Sciences)
- Faryal Khakwani (Vice President ) (Computer Science)
- Umer Kamal (Treasurer)
- Ali Imran (Coordinate Secretary)
- Gohar Fatima (Head women Wing Computer Science)
- Ayesha Wafa (Head Of Woman Wing Management Sciences)
Vision of AUSC:
To inculcate students with great personal and professional capabilities and balance Academic activities with Extracurricular Activities.
To provide students with the suitable environment needed for personal growth and character development, and to promote good values such as team spirit, self-awareness, and healthy competition.
- To provide students with opportunities for personal growth and character development.
- To encourage students to perform as a team, to inculcate team spirit through participation.
- To provide students with a platform to horn their capabilities and to develop a sense of self-confidence.