|Air University may award scholarships to outstanding candidates securing admission to an undergraduate program after appearing in the AU Entrance Test subject to the following conditions:
- Candidates who meet eligibility conditions stipulated in the University Prospectus
- Candidates who are selected through the specified admission procedure
- The candidates must obtain first or second position for each degree program with an aggregate score of at least 70% in the AU Merit List. A maximum of two candidates per degree program (first and second position holders) may be awarded scholarships
- The same condition will hold for candidates who have cleared SAT, with marks as stated in the prospectus, and are thereby exempted from the AU Entrance Test. Percentage obtained in SAT will be considered as equivalent percentage in the AU Entrance Test
- The award will cover full tuition fee, initially for the first semester
- The award will continue for the entire duration of the degree program, provided that the student maintains a CGPA equal to or greater than 3.50.
AUMC Need Based Scholarships
|Needy students may apply for the Need-Based Scholarship on the prescribed form available at the Department Coordinator’s Office after the second semester onward. The award of a Need-Based Scholarship is subject to availability of funds, high performance and good conduct of the students.
HEC Need Based Scholarships
|HEC Need Based Scholarships are offered to deserving students, they include full tuition fee and a monthly stipend of Rs 6000/- for the whole program. A comprehensive application form along with the date for submission is available on the university website