|AU students get opportunities to participate in a variety of co-curricular activities. There are students’ societies and clubs, which organize activities of their choice and interest. The University encourages students to self-manage these societies and clubs and provides the required resources and guidance. There is great enthusiasm among members for these activities as they provide some mental relaxation. They also bring out their leadership, organizational and management skills.
History of Air University Students Club:
|Air University Students Club a.k.a AUSC was established on 14th march 2012 under the patronage of the Honorable Dr. Hayat Awan, Director of Air University Multan Campus. Initially it was decided that AUSC would comprise of four societies but the club was later extended. The following are the students that have managed Student Club.
- Raza Aslam (First term- President) MBA 1.5
- Syed Burhan ud Din Tahir (General Secretary 2 – terms) BSCS
- Mehak Ibrahim (Vice President 2nd Term) (MBA 3.5)
- Usman Azhar (Vice President 2nd Term) (MBA 3.5)
- Shah Rukh Shafique (Finance Secretary 2nd Term) (MBA 3.5)
- Abdul Ahad (Vice President 2nd Term) BSCS
Vision of AUSC:
|To inculcate students with great personal and professional capabilities and balance Academic activities with Extracurricular Activities.
|To provide students with the suitable environment needed for personal growth and character development, and to promote good values such as team spirit, self-awareness and healthy competition.
- To provide students with opportunities for personal growth and character development.
- To encourage students to perform as a team, to inculcate team spirit through participation.
- To provide students with a platform to horn their capabilities and to develop a sense of self confidence.
Student Club Organizational Chart: