Department of Computer Science & Engineering
|The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Air University Multan was founded in April 2011. Currently, the department offers 4-year B.S. and MS-CS (18 years) degree programmes in Computer Science.To maintain a program of excellence in teaching, research, and service in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. Our aim is to emerge as a premier institute in the region to provide education in Computing and IT and prepare students for professional and personal success in global technology and leadership environment. The department commits to evolve as a leading institute for economic development in the region and beyond through applied research, scholarship, and professional development activities in Computing.
The department is committed to the following core values:
- Provide quality programs in technology intensive areas that are accessible to the diverse groups of students, businesses and industries in Pakistan and globally.
- Provide practical knowledge and skills along with theoretical computing concepts to prepare students to meet industry requirements.
- Maintain state-of-the-art research facilities and laboratories where students, faculty, and staff, as well as business and industry personnel, can enhance their understanding of technology.
- Provide an atmosphere where faculty can be committed to learning, discovery and engagement and are free to investigate, apply and transfer knowledge.
- Create partnerships within the university, as well as with business and industry, to benefit student learning, technology transfer and regional economic development.
- Provide students with the tools to become productive and participating global citizens, and life-long learners.
- Production of quality graduates to play active role in the areas of Computer Sciences for Research & Development in the country.
- Software Engineering
- Modern Computer Architecture
- Semantic Web
- Machine Learning
Final Year Projects - BSCS - Batch 1