AUMC has facilitated an environment for Research & Development along with the course work. In a very short span of time Air University Multan Campus has made its name in Research and Development in all its existing Departments. Our Resarchers keep publishing papers in International repute Conferences and Journals.
||Paper author(s), title , journal / conference publication year
- Awan H.M.,Bhatti I.M. and Razaq Z.: Process performance management: The impact of Performance indicators on the organizational profitability ,Global Conference on Business Management and Social Sciences (GCBMS-2015)24th-25th April 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Siddiquei N.A., Awan H.M., Asghar H. Ghafoor A. and Abrar M.: Effect of store attributes on consumer’s perception of relationship building efforts, International journal of Information, business and Management, vol.7, 2015,410-439
- Awan H.M., Siddiqui N.A. and Haider Z.:Factors affecting Halal purchase intention -evidence from Pakistan’s Halal food sector”, Management Research Review, Vol. 38 , 2015
- Awan H.M. Siddiquei N.A., Jabbar A., Abrar M. and Baig S.A: Internal Marketing and Customer Loyalty: A Dyadic Analysis, Journal of Service Science and Management, 8, ,2015,216-228.
- Iqbal Q. and Awan H.M.:Technical, pure technical and scale efficiency analysis of of insurance companies of Pakistan, International journal of business and management review, vol.3, 2015, 82-92.
||Asadullah, M. A., Peretti, J., Bourgain, M., & Usama, N. (2015). Line Managers’ Perception About Quality Of Hr Function In Pakistan: A Case Study. South Asian Journal of Human Resource Management, 2(December).
- Asadullah, M. A., Peretti, J., Bourgain, M., & Arain, G. A. (2015). Firm Size, Ownership, Training Duration and Training Evaluation Practices. European Journal of Training and Development.
- Asadullah, M. A., Peretti, J., Bourgain, M., & Usama, N. (2015). Line Managers’ Perception About Quality Of Hr Function In Pakistan: A Case Study. South Asian Journal of Human Resource Management, 2(December).
- Muhammad Abbas, Rayan S Hammad, Mohamed Fathy Elshahat, Toseef Azid , (2015),”Efficiency, productivity and Islamic banks: an application of DEA and Malmquist index”, Humanomics, Vol. 31 Issue 1 pp. 118 – 131 Permanent link to this document: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/H-03-2013-0022